The time has come to declare your taxes!
To access your 2016 account summary, simply log on to your parent profile.
If you have any difficulties retrieving your documentation, contact us and we will send you a statement of all services used during the year to include it in your return.
Contact Adeline Manetti for more information (email@example.com)
Did you know?
Whether at the provincial or federal level, tutoring services may be eligible for a tax credit.
- You were a resident in Québec on December 31, 2016.
- Your child benefited from our tutoring services for a minimum of eight consecutive weeks,
- Your family income does not exceed $ 134,095 (line 275)
If you meet all of these conditions, you could be eligible for a tax credit of 20% on expenses of up to $400.00 (up to 80.00$ tax credit per child)
You can declare your tutoring expenses on line 462 of your tax return (limit of $ 400.00 per child).
- Your child is under 16 years of age.
If so, you could be eligible for a tax credit of 15% on expenses of up to $250.00 (up to $38.00 max).
You can declare your tutoring expenses on line 370 of annex 1 of your federal taxes (up to a limit of $250.00 per child)
Thanks to these tips, you could benefit from a tax credit of $118.00!
- If your child has a learning or mental disability, you could be entitled to a tax credit for his or her medical expenses. A medical practitioner must certify in writing that these services are necessary.
Enter the amount at line 381 (medical expenses)
Enter the amount at line 330 (medical expenses)
Note: The recipient of the remuneration must issue you a receipt. If the recipient is an individual, his or her social insurance number must be indicated on the receipt.
For more information, refer to theses websites: